Do you need to work from home during COVID-19?
How EZETech Works
- We are partnered with many vendors and internet service providers
- We are essentially a one-stop shop for all your tech and security needs
Come to us and tell us what your budget is and what your objective is, we will handle the rest
- Instead of you calling a provider, we will handle the backend setup and deployment
- We will present to you one seamless product that you will say yes or no to.
- We will maintain, monitor, and validate what you will be paying for to ensure you are receiving the best value
How EZETech Secures You While Working From Home
- Validate your ISP Speeds
- Configure a UTM Firewall
- Audit Home Network Security
- Audit Remote PC Security Settings
- Configure SSL VPN Tunnels
- Managed Antivirus and Alerting
- Intrusion Prevention Services
- Event and Log Tracking & Reports
- End to End Encryption
- Configure Microsoft Office 365 Tools (Microsoft Teams)
- Password Management
- Mobile Device Management
- Security Awareness Training
- Patch and Update Management
Small Biz Florida at the Florida SBDC was created to provide a channel to communicate important information to the business community, especially during times of disaster. Small Biz Florida created a Covid-19 special hosting our President Zack Ibanez. In this special, Zack provides great recommendations for safely and securely transferring to working from home.
Here at EZETech, we provide managed IT services including managed anti-virus products. Windows 10 has anti-virus built in, however the problem is that it only notifies the user. We all know when we get that little pop-up on our computer we just ignore it. The anti-virus products that EZETech provide actually detect and block malware, block spyware, and reports it back to us at EZETech. This allows one of our technicians to be proactive and clean them up to better protect you and fix the problem before it ever becomes a wide spread problem.